Monday, 2 January 2012

Akro-Mils RZJMEDI Medium Stack-A-Pot, 30-Quart


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.6

List Price : $64.99 Price : In Stock Check Out Now
Akro-Mils RZJMEDI Medium Stack-A-Pot, 30-Quart

Product Description

The Medium Stack-A-Pot by Akro-Mils- is perfect for your deck, patio, front porch, balcony or inside your home. The multi-tiered planter is crafted from durable, U.V. protected plastic and can withstand all four seasons outdoors! With a 30-quart capacity, the Medium Stack-A-Pot is ideal for the creative gardener. You can even add more layers by purchasing multiple units! Your planter includes three layers plus a base; each layer holds three plants. Imagine your home cascading with colorful flowers, tasty herbs, succulent strawberries, or plump tomatoes. The layers stack upward, saving you valuable space, and collapse again for easy storage! The perfect gift for gardeners of all levels.


  • Perfect for your deck, patio, front porch, balcony or inside your home
  • Multi-tiered planter crafted from durable, U.V. protected plastic
  • 30-quart capacity
  • Imagine your home cascading with colorful flowers, tasty herbs, succulent strawberries, or plump tomatoes
  • Layers stack upward and collapse for easy storage


Akro-Mils RZJMEDI Medium Stack-A-Pot, 30-Quart Reviews


Akro-Mils RZJMEDI Medium Stack-A-Pot, 30-Quart Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
18 Reviews
5 star:
 (12)
4 star:
 (5)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

28 of 28 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for herbs!, June 5, 2009
By 
Dr Robin (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Having limited space but wanting to grow a lot of herbs, I turned to this jumbo stack-a-pot. I had the smaller version before and didn't like the limited potting space but I really liked the stacking feature. It took a huge bag of potting soil to fill it but my herbs have plenty of space to spread out and they are doing great. The company was great to deal with also; the product was incomplete when it arrived and a quick e-mail brought the missing part in a short time.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


21 of 21 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars As has already been mentioned..., August 2, 2010
By 
T. Davis "T. Davis" (Riverside, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
...this is perfectly sized for a compact herb garden. I have plenty of yard space for a conventional garden but wanted to keep culinary herbs where they wouldn't be getting constantly spritzed with eau du tomcat. You might consider putting it on a pot dolly as it won't be very mobile once it's full of damp soil. I've been rotating it 90 degrees each morning to give all the plants equal exposure to the sun.

Edit 9/15/10: Instructions that are provided with the planter suggest stabilizing the stack with a dowel through the holes provided in the center of each module. After what happened to my herb garden last night, I suggest that if you experience overnight visits from raccoons that you substitute a length of 3/8 inch rebar for the dowel. Damp wood didn't provide much resistance to the lateral stresses of adult male 'coons looking for worms. I'll also be surrounding it and what's left of the succulent garden with a hot wire this weekend before replanting everything... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


18 of 18 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic planter for strawberries or flowers!, June 6, 2010
By 
P. Klein (Rockville, MD, US) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I purchased this planter for strawberries. I was looking for a standard strawberry planter but when I found this one I liked it much better. It stacks conveniently when not in use and it is self watering which works much better than the standard strawberry planters that are difficult to water. I really love the way it looks on my deck!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 18 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment